Yellow vessel has a box
The yellow container or a coloured trap for beetles has a well designed box. This is a practical packaging and it may be an interesting advertising or information medium that you may wish to pass on to your customers.
(click for details)
Yellow container for monitoring pests in rapeseed
Principles of use:
- The container has to be placed in the cultivation field immediately upon the last snow melts.
- Pour water with a bit of dishwashing liquid until half of the container is filled. The dishwashing liquid allows for the reduction of surface tension of water therefore it is easier for the pests to immerse in the water.
- Monitor the field daily, i.e. count the immersed pests and read out the harmfulness threshold on the table printed on the container; change water in the container each time.
- After exceeding the harmfulness threshold, decide whether additional pest control is added.
- The yellow container helps to diagnose the level of harmfulness of such insects as: ceutorrhynchus, meligethes aeneus and dasineura brassicae
The yellow container is available in four versions:
TRAP 01 – yellow container
TRAP 02 – yellow container with a clamp to be installed on any stick
TRAP 03 – yellow container kit with a clamp and stick ready for installation
TRAP 03 PREMIUM – yellow container kit with a clamp and stick ready for installation and box
Yellow containers installed on a stick should be raised as the rapeseed grows.
There is the possibility of adding a customised logo on the product which constitutes a great advertisement carrier.
- useful for pest control in rape
- a table with hazard thresholds
- indyvidual print possibility